All of my programs come from the perspective of having been in your shoes. My approach weaves holistic and conventional modalities together.
This is ideal for you if you are ready to explore all avenues on your path to motherhood. My goal, as both a health and fertility coach, is to secure a safe space for us to work together and give you the time and attention you deserve during this challenging time. I begin all coaching programs with an initial consultation and review of your health and fertility history. From there we will make a plan to best support you, and choose a program that fits your specific goals and needs.
These programs are for you if…
- You feel like trying to conceive (“TTC”) is taking over your life
- You are seeking advice and guidance about next steps regarding Artificial Reproductive Technology (ART)
- You want an IVF expert to answer any and all of your questions (aka “Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know About IVF but Were Afraid to Ask”)
- You are seeking ways to manage stress during infertility treatments
- You want to be supported by a practitioner whose soul-purpose and passion is to nurture women who are suffering with infertility.
I also work with women who…
- Prefer to use more natural methods, but would like guidance with timing (aka “the rhythm method”) and tracking her cycles.
- Seek recommendations for other fertility-focused practitioners – such as acupuncturists and massage therapists.
- Are interested in guidance in meal planning and healthy lifestyles all based of the idea of “bio-individuality”. No fads or “gimmick” type diets – just clean eating and whole foods…
- Want to optimize health and fertility, as well as balance hormones with whole foods
- Have a desire to explore and put into practice the mind-body approach to fertility and wellness